Think outside the box...
Skilled immigrants can:
- Help Canadian companies do business with the world
- Bring international expertise - can give companies that competitive edge by using their knowledge and experience to serve diverse local and international markets
- Communicate effectively in more than one language
- Readily adapt to changing environments and circumstances
Recognize the opportunity...
- Make use of Canadian credential assessment services to translate skills and education from overseas to what is expected here.
- In 2002, 46% of all immigrants to Canada had at least one post-secondary degree, while the Canadian average was 22% (Hireimmigrants.ca)